Well, ever the optimist here, I always make New Year's resolutions. Do I ever keep them? Well, maybe for a month or so. However, despite this seemingly futile exercise, I intend to make some New Year's resolutions this year. Of course, mine always seem to be major life changes instead of resolutions. But, anyway, here goes.
1. Quit Smoking. Yes, I am one of those dreadful smokers. Shhh, don't tell my Mom. I have quit many times over the years and ALWAYS, like the dumbass I am, started again. But I am GOING TO QUIT!
2. Lose Weight. Ok, here we go again. Been battling this bulge since the 3rd grade. Lose. Gain. Lose. Gain. SlimFast. Dexatrim. Weight Watchers. Jenny Craig. Physicians Weight Loss Clinic. Atkins. Cabbage Soup Diet. Fat Blockers. Chromium Picolinate. I have pretty much tried it all. But I HAVE to get this weight off. Can't keep up with my kids!!
3. Keep my house cleaner. No, I am in no way a domestic goddess. My house is utter chaos. At the moment, you can't walk through my kids room, there is laudry creeping into the hallway, and dirty dishes in the sink.
4. Become more organized. Well, that's pretty self explanitory.
5. Become more financially stable. Create a budget. Trace my expenditures. Create a savings plan. etc etc
Ok....well....those are my "goals". I told you they were a tall order. And now you probably know more about me than you cared to know. So on that note.....till next time.